[Spambayes] Can't tell if it's working

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Sat Feb 7 20:38:09 EST 2004

> When I click on Tools, go to Com Add-Ins; SpamBayes is not listed.
> It should be there right?  I re-installed and opened Outlook and
> it still was not there.

This is a known bug with the 008.1 release, and will be fixed in the next
release.

If SpamBayes is working, you'll have a fully functional SpamBayes toolbar.
If it's never run successfully, then you won't have a SpamBayes toolbar at
all, and if it once worked but now doesn't, you'll have a SpamBayes toolbar
that doesn't work.  In any of these cases, you should have log files (in
your temp directory, as described in the troubleshooting guide (a copy is on
the website)), which would help in diagnosing any problem.

If it isn't working (i.e. if there was more of a problem than the plug-in
not being listed), please let us know what's not right (and include a copy
of the log) and we'll try and advise you on how to fix it.

=Tony Meyer

---