[Spambayes] Advice

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Sat Feb 7 20:57:41 EST 2004

> Whenever I close Microsoft's Outlook 2002, I get
> the error reporting box indicating that a problem has
> developed and asking if I want to send the report to
> Microsoft-in spite of the fact that I have "unclicked"
> error reporting. Any ideas about how to solve this problem?

Is this definitely related to SpamBayes?  Try disabling SpamBayes and seeing
if the problem goes away, or uninstalling it and seeing if that changes it
(if you uninstall and then reinstall later you don't lose any of your
configuration or training information).

You might try Outlook's "Detect and Repair" function (from the Help menu),
if you have the CD that you installed Outlook from.

=Tony Meyer

---