[Spambayes] Advice

Gilbert Coon gcoon at carolina.rr.com
Sun Feb 8 12:58:18 EST 2004

Thanks for the response, Tony. Yes, I deactivated SpamBayes and the problem
went away. Then I uninstalled SpamBayes and reinstalled it; old problem
returned. I also read all the "Known Bugs Reports" and the Forum Q&As on the
SpamBayes Website and could not find this problem discussed or any
resolution ideas.

I did try Outlook's "Detect and Repair" function and that did not solve the
problem. When I shut down Outlook, re-opened it, checked for new messages,
and then shut Outlook down again, I got the same dialogue box about
restarting Outlook and sending an error report to Microsoft.

Any suggestions?

Gil Coon