[Spambayes] Help displaying spam score field

Marc 'Merlin' Mauss marc at shadowriders.org
Mon Feb 9 08:21:57 EST 2004

I'm using the Outlook plug-in with Outlook 2000, SP-3.  I've followed the
instructions for "Viewing and Using the Spam Score Field", and it works
properly in my "inbox", but I can't get it to work correctly in my "spam"
and "unsure" folders.  I've looked through all the documentation, but can't
find a fix for this.

When I create the field "spam" in my "spam" and "unsure" folders (as per
about.html#field), the fields SEEM to be created properly, but when I go
back to look at them, the "type field has changed to "Number" and the
"format" field has changed to "All digits: 1,234.567  -1,234.567".

I've removed the field and re-created it with the correct values ("Percent"
and "Rounded: 65%  -65%"), but every time I do this, the values change.

How can I display the "spam" field in my "spam" and "unsure" folders as weel
as my "inbox"?

Marc "Merlin" Mauss
RRR01
Honorary CSA Consul to Cyberspace
MSF Instructor
Coram (Long Island), NY

'83 Sabre V45  "Just for Fun" gone but not forgotten
'85 Shadow VT1100C - "Barney" (it's PURPLE) Just a memory
'86 Shadow VT1100C - (hers)
'86 Shadow VT1100C  - "Little Wing"
'84 Voyager 1300 - "The Beast"

Cordura IS a fashion statement.