[Spambayes] Suggestion to POP3proxy web interface

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon Feb 9 16:55:17 EST 2004

> In Review Messages pane, the Train button should be on top,

Just on top wouldn't be good for those that review all the messages, but I
suppose a copy of the button at the top, as well as the one at the bottom,
would be ok.  Could you open a feature request on sourceforge for this?
Otherwise it'll probably be lost in list traffic.

> and all
> messages (Unsure, Ham, Spam) should have Discard by default. This way
> you need only to set Unsure messages to Spam/Ham and click Train. No
> more scrolling to the bottom.

With the about-to-be-released 1.0a9, or current CVS, you can set
Unsure/Ham/Spam to default to any of Discard/Ham/Spam/Defer, so this is
already done.  You can find the appropriate options in the Advanced page of
the web interface configuration.  There's also a couple of options designed
to help with 'non-edge' training, if that's what you're after.

=Tony Meyer

---