[Spambayes] No toolbar

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon Feb 9 16:56:37 EST 2004

> I loaded spambayes but, toolbar doesn't show up? I have
> Closed and re-opened Outlook. I also have re-booted my machine.
>
> The install seamed to load fine but,nothing in Outlook?

Could you send us a copy of your log files?  (The troubleshooting guide
explains where to find these; a copy of the guide was installed, plus one is
on the website on the Documentation page).  The logs will tell us whether
the install was done or not, and should indicate what is going wrong.

=Tony Meyer

---