[Spambayes] Database Format

Brent L Johnson brent at bjohnson.net
Tue Feb 10 13:35:31 EST 2004

Ahhh.. the default help (other than down in the examples)
doesnt mention the -d option:

Usage:
    sb_dbexpimp [options]

            -e     : export
            -i     : import
            -v     : verbose mode (some additional diagnostic messages)
            -f: FN : flat file to export to or import from
            -p: FN : name of pickled database file to use
            -f: FN : name of dbm database file to use
            -m     : merge import into an existing database file.  This
is
                     meaningful only for import. If omitted, a new
database
                     file will be created.  If specified, the imported
                     wordinfo will be merged into an existing database.
                     Run dbExpImp -h for more information.
            -o: section:option:value :
                     set [section, option] in the options database to
value

            -h     : help

But it does list -f twice.. Im guessing that second one
should be a -d.

Thanks,

- Brent