[Spambayes] Possible problem with SpamBayes

Dave Konkel dkonkel at utmb.edu
Wed Feb 11 14:01:45 EST 2004

I'm running the latest version (0.81) of the binary code with Outlook
2002 (upgraded with SP-2) on a Windows XP Pro machine. I was having a
problem that our tech support people say is "unique to your computer;"
when I do a search on my inbox, either simple or advanced, I can't move
a message from the results list to a personal folder -- even on a single
highlighted message I get the error message "messages can't be moved"
when I try to drag and drop.  However, the following MSKB entry provided
a work-around, essentially using the "move message" icon: (or command
under "edit" if the target folder hasn;t been used recently:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;301415
Since this problem apparently is due to SPAM Bayes, you might want to
include it in the FAQ.
-- David A. Konkel, Ph.D.
Associate Professor and Research Coordinator
Dept. of Human Biological Chemistry & Genetics
University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston
 (409)772-4074