[Spambayes] Spam to Ham ratio

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu Feb 12 01:50:40 EST 2004

> Thanks for the input. I will check the next 0% scored spam I
> get to see what the clues are in reality. I was unaware of a
> bug. Will it manifest as showing the outlook plugin score as
> 0% but inside the clues it is greater?

Yes.  Usually (always?) it'll be the first message to be scored when Outlook
is opened.

<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=737619&group_id=61
702&atid=498103>
<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=793830&group_id=61
702&atid=498103>
<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=872412&group_id=61
702&atid=498103>
<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=876281&group_id=61
702&atid=498103>

Those four links are to bug reports that are very similar to this (and to
each other, although it's not certain if they're all the result of a single
bug or not).  If you like, you can read through those, and add any comments
you have to whichever one seems most like yours.  (Assuming of course that
it's not actually scoring 0%).

> I will check a little closer of the next couple days but like
> I said I am VERY pleased with the results. Having to look at
> only 2% of the spam is fine by me!

Great :)

> Thanks for helping!

No worries - be sure to let us know if anything goes wrong.

=Tony Meyer

---