[Spambayes] FW: Read the Troubleshooter and nothing..

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Fri Feb 13 23:23:15 EST 2004

*sigh* - this is a bug in SpamBayes.  I will make a fix, but in the
meantime, try setting up SpamBayes manually, rather than via the Wizard.
Cancel the wizard, then use the "Training" and "Filtering" tabs to define
the configuration, then enable SpamBayes from the 'General' tab.  Hopefully
that will avoid the error.

I'm not sure what is special about your setup that triggers this bug.  Do
you have a strange .pst or unconfigured information store setup?  If so, you
could try removing that, then using the Wizard.

Mark.