[Spambayes] user question

Tim Stone tim at fourstonesExpressions.com
Sun Feb 15 15:35:59 EST 2004

On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 19:32:01 -0000, SmallWorld Web Hosting
<admin at smallworldwebhosting.com> wrote:

> Hi there
>
> firstly fantastic software!!!

Thanks!

   what id like to know is, is it
> possible to delete all the spam email from my designated spam folder,
> i have over 5000 emails there i would rather delete, or do they have to
> stay there so the program can operate.

Spambayes doesn't need these emails in order to operate.  The only reason
you might wish to keep them around is just in case something happens to
Spambayes' database, and you need to retrain it.  Other than that, delete
away, my friend.

--

Exprimez vous!; Exprésese; Esprimi te stesso; Express yourself!
Tim Stone