[Spambayes] Re: Problem with POP3 Proxy

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon Feb 16 03:27:01 EST 2004

> Wow - that submit help form really has some pretty output.

:)  I'll take another look at that (it's been a while since it was added,
but it was never in the code that was being released).  Still, I'd rather
have ugly looking messages with all the information necessary to help people
out than easy-to-read messages that have a "please tell me x"
answer...<wink>.

> Was I supposed to be typing in HTML?

No.  It was really just line breaks that got mangled up.

> Here it is again in readable-ish form:

Thanks :)

=Tony Meyer

---