[Spambayes] "You must configure the Spam folder"

Kenny Pitt kennypitt at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 16 15:17:48 EST 2004

Sounds like you may be suffering from FAQ 3.13, "Help! I deleted the
Unsure/Spam folder." We've found that it can be all too easy to delete a
folder accidentally in Outlook, sometimes without even realizing it.
Even if this isn't the case, following these instructions should solve
almost any "you must configure the Spam folder" error.

http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/faq.html#help-i-deleted-the-unsure-spam
-folder

--
Kenny Pitt