[Spambayes] Trained email in sb_server

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon Feb 16 18:17:37 EST 2004

> When I train an unsure email as ham in the review page of the
> sb_server. The mail is moved from unknown_cache to ham_cache
> but there is not header in the mail indicating I have trained
> with this one.
>
> So my question is: This is normal behavior ?

Yes.  sb_server knows that it's trained already because:

 1. It's in the ham_cache (or spam_cache) directory - the only place that
mail that hasn't been trained is looked for is in the unknown_cache
directory.

 2. The message_info database keeps track of the classification and training
status of the messages.

There really isn't a need for a X-Spambayes-Trained header.