[Spambayes] Problem with SpamBayes 1.0a9 & procmail

Mike Causer mikec at mikecauser.org
Mon Feb 16 19:59:46 EST 2004

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 12:21:17 +1300  Tony Meyer wrote:

> This is definitely a database error (basically your database is
> corrupt - it contains one or more tokens that have been seen in more
> ham than you have trained, which is impossible).  The solution is to
> either manually fix the database or (preferably) retrain from scratch.

Yes, a retrained from scratch db is OK.   So far ;-)

> As to *how* it got corrupted, I don't know :)  Remi would have more of
> an idea here, since he uses sb_filter/sb_mboxtrain and I don't.  (If
> do you figure out a way to corrupt the db, then we've love to know so
> that we can protect against it).

So now I have to dig through the .bash.histories & figure out how I
corrupted the original within 10 minutes of creating it.  Actually I
think I do know, but it would be nice to come up with a sequence that
anyone can repeat.

As it's approaching two bells of the middle watch I think I'll resume
in the morning.

Mike
Mike Causer                          Email - mailto:mikec at mikecauser.org
GPG KeyID 1C2DDA07                       WWW - http://www.mikecauser.org