[Spambayes] SpamBayes 1.0a9 (0.9)

Mikhail Yakoubov qub at qub.com
Tue Feb 17 09:09:28 EST 2004

Tony Meyer wrote:

> > It really wrappes the problem we've discuss recently -- those of
> > malformed multipart messages.
> [...]
> > But where the unparseable did gone? It's not in the
> > Inbox, so probably to Unsure. Indeed, there is a message there,
> > consisting of three lines in View Source:
> [...]
> > and nothing more, no subject, no multipart, nothing else. And
> > it's like this in the raw mailfolder file also (Netscape 4.8).
> >
> > Guess it's not a big deal, as far as the malformed was a spam anyway,
> > but probably that's (eating up the whole message and replacing it with
> > custom Spambayes headers) not what you've intended.
[...]
> I'm working up a proper solution to the problem, and will check it into CVS
> shortly.  If all goes to plan, the break between this release and the next
> will be much shorter than the break between 1.0a7 and 1.0a9, so it should be
> out soon.  Otherwise, once it's in anonymous CVS, you can grab
> sb_imapfilter.py v1.26, drop it in place of your existing sb_imapfilter.py
> script, and all will be well.

No, CVS sb_imapfilter.py 1.26 (and 1.27 too) won't work this way --

statistics_database.db is an existing database, with 3807 spam and
4645 ham
 Done.
Classifying
*Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Qub\Soft\Python\Scripts\sb_imapfilter.py", line 904, in ?
    run()
  File "C:\Qub\Soft\Python\Scripts\sb_imapfilter.py", line 894, in run
    imap_filter.Filter()
  File "C:\Qub\Soft\Python\Scripts\sb_imapfilter.py", line 766, in
Filter
    self.unsure_folder)
  File "C:\Qub\Soft\Python\Scripts\sb_imapfilter.py", line 680, in
Filter
    for msg in self:
  File "C:\Qub\Soft\Python\Scripts\sb_imapfilter.py", line 575, in
__iter__
    yield self[key]
  File "C:\Qub\Soft\Python\Scripts\sb_imapfilter.py", line 624, in
__getitem__
    msg.Save()
  File "C:\Qub\Soft\Python\Scripts\sb_imapfilter.py", line 490, in Save
    self.as_string())
  File "C:\Qub\Soft\Python\Scripts\sb_imapfilter.py", line 458, in
as_string
    return message.SBHeaderMessage.as_string(self, unixfrom)
TypeError: as_string() takes exactly 1 argument (2 given)

Regards,
Mike Yakoubov.