[Spambayes] RE: outlook causuing unknown error when closed

Coe, Bob rcoe at CambridgeMA.GOV
Thu Feb 19 09:18:51 EST 2004

For any of these unexplained crashes, try Outlook's "Detect & Repair" function. One of the Developers (Tony?) suggested doing that when I had a similar problem a few weeks ago, and it worked.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: spambayes-bounces at python.org [mailto:spambayes-bounces at python.org]On Behalf Of Stefan De Corte
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 4:42 AM
To: spambayes at python.org
Subject: [Spambayes] outlook causuing unknown error when closed

Hello,

has there ever been an answer to the question:

using outlook 2002 whenever i close outlook instead of it going thru its

normal closing routine it causes an "error in <unknown>" so effectively

outlook crashes each time i close it - any suggestions plse?

posted by

Glyn Sloman gsloman  <mailto:spambayes%40python.org?Subject=%5BSpambayes%5D%20outlook%20causuing%20unknown%20error%20when%20closed&In-Reply-To=> at ntlworld.com
Sun Oct 19 13:37:22 EDT 2003

I have a similar problem I can't solve..

Thanks in advance,

Stefan De Corte