[Spambayes] Outlook envelope icon

Peter Crayne pcrayne at comcast.net
Thu Feb 19 20:25:05 EST 2004

There's a standalone app that does something similar:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/cloutmon

"Windows (9x/Me/NT/2k/XP) tray utility that monitors the Outlook Inbox for
unread email. An empty or full envelope is displayed depending on the status
of unread email in the Inbox. It also removes Outlook's envelope icon from
the tray."

It's no longer being developed, but it is open-source.