[Spambayes] Multiple Inboxes

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Sat Feb 21 20:55:20 EST 2004

> We have a user that has access to multiple exchange
> mailboxes in outlook.  Is there a way in Spambayes
> to only have it check a particular inbox?

Yes.

> If it is possible, how does one do that.

1.  Click the SpamBayes button on the SpamBayes toolbar.
2.  In the drop-down menu that appears, click SpamBayes Manager.
3.  In the Manager dialog that appears, click the Filtering tab.
4.  Click the top Browse button (next to "Filter the following folders...").
5.  Untick whichever folders you don't want filtered (and tick those that
you do).
    Note that there is a "include subfolders" checkbox at the bottom of the
dialog,
    which does what you would expect.

=Tony Meyer

---