[Spambayes] Recent windows update, now spambayes not working

Tim Stone tim at fourstonesExpressions.com
Sat Feb 21 21:09:15 EST 2004

On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 12:49:11 -0800, Keith Anderson
<keith_m_anderson at earthlink.net> wrote:

> After a recent "auto update" spambayes is not working.  Filters are not
> working and the "delete as spam" and "spambayes" buttons unresponsive.
> Is
> this a conflict with an outlook security update or should I look into
> other
> issues?

The chances are that the plugin has become disabled.  Open up the Plugin
Manager dialog and see if that's the case.  If so, re-enable it and all
will be well... if this isn't the case, then let us know and we'll ask you
for some more specific information so we can help diagnose the problem.

> Thanks in advance,
> Keith

Exprimez vous!; Exprésese; Esprimi te stesso; Express yourself!
Tim Stone
See my photography at www.fourstonesExpressions.com