[Spambayes] 500 server error

thetasig thetasig at comcast.net
Sun Feb 22 22:10:29 EST 2004

Tony - here is the .ini file you asked for.  I don't think this is the
problem.  BTW, I found there were two of these - one in Local Services
(user) and one in my user (mlc).  Both are in "documents and settings"
folder  I've attached both with a slight name change.  The standard one
is probably the one being used as it shows the proxy settings that I
use.  Nothing personal in either file.

Here is what I tried:  I deleted all of spambayes software from its
directory (not phython23).  I deleted all of the application data files
(including the .ini files above and the proxy databases, etc.

Reinstalled Spambayes 1.0a9.  Installed the pop3proxy Windows service
after removing the original one.

Went to the configuration page and got the same error as originally
reported.