[Spambayes] Problem with POP3 Proxy

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon Feb 23 02:45:51 EST 2004

> The problem I am having is
> that the software tells me there are NO untrained messages,
> even though there are ten or twenty.

How do you know that there are ten or twenty?  Are there that many files in
the unknown cache directory?  Or is that just how much mail you have
received?  Are you certain that your mail client is connecting to SpamBayes
(localhost) rather than directly to your mail server?  If it is using
SpamBayes then incoming messages will have some X-Spambayes-* headers added
to them.

Have you tried forcing the browser to do a refresh of the page (hold down
shift)?  What browser are you using?

What mail client are you using?  (Outlook Express? Eudora? Mail.app?)

=Tony Meyer

---