[Spambayes] Problem

Alastair Sharp alastair.sharp at dsl.pipex.com
Mon Feb 23 03:24:33 EST 2004

After a major system crash, I have recovered my Outlook which is now working correctly.
I have the SpamBayes toolbar, but SpamBayes Manager is not correctly configured - the
folders show as "unknown"   When I try to start the Configuration Wizard to fix this,
nothing at all happens!   Everything else seems OK, but, of course, it isn't working
properly!   I have read the FAQs, but nothing appears to be relevant.   I have also picked
up the latest version and installed it.

Can you help?

Best regards,
Alastair Sharp