[Spambayes] Spambayes and Outlook 98

James Eppolito JEppolito at AirLogix.com
Mon Feb 23 15:03:20 EST 2004

Hi,

   We use Spambayes on three or four pc's in our organization and it is
great.  I have just tried to install it on and XP box running Outlook 98.

The component loads but I cannot access the Spambayes Manager.  The tool bar
appears except it is about ¼ inches X ¼ inches.  Anyway, would using the
source code files have any effect on changing the way the GUI loads in
Outlook? Do you have any other suggestions (I have already downloaded and
went through your Outlook troubleshooting doc)?  Thanks for your help.

James Eppolito

"Computing: an exact science with infinite variables"

                                   je '01

James Eppolito

IT Support, Airlogix

Ft. Worth extension 6506

Dallas extension 2275

Office  817-887-6506

Pager  972-879-0762

jeppolito at airlogix.com

This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to
whom it is addressed, and may contain information, including any
attachments, that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure
under applicable law.  If you are not the intended addressee, nor authorized
to receive for the intended addressee, you are hereby notified that you may
not use, copy, disclose or distribute to anyone the message or any
information contained in the message.  If you have received this electronic
transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by a "reply to
sender only" message and destroy all electronic and hard copies of the
communication, including attachments.  Thank you.