[Spambayes] Spambayes and Outlook 98

Tim Peters tim.one at comcast.net
Mon Feb 23 16:05:10 EST 2004

[James Eppolito]
>    We use Spambayes on three or four pc's in our organization and it
> is great.  I have just tried to install it on and XP box running
> Outlook 98. The component loads but I cannot access the Spambayes
> Manager. ...

I expect you're talking about the Outlook addin form of SpamBayes, and then
this surprises me:  the addin can't even begin to work with Outlook 98 (only
with Outlook 2000 and later; the object model in Outlook 98 is so different
from "modern" Outlooks that it would require different code all over the
place).