[Spambayes] Spambayes with Choicemail

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Wed Feb 25 01:12:13 EST 2004

> At work I have Choicemail.  I would like to
> gravitate to Spambayes eventually.  After I
> installed Spambayes, it does not work.  Does Spambayes
> have to go through the localhost that Choicemail uses?

What is Choicemail?  If it is a POP3 proxy of some sort, and you are using
sb_server, then yes, you should 'chain' them together.  Choose one port for
Choicemail (eg 110) and one for sb_server (eg 111).  Get sb_server to
connect to localhost:110, rather than to your mail server, and Choicemail to
connect to the mail server.  Get your mail client to connect to
localhost:111.

If it's something else, then none of that is any good <wink>, and we need
more information to be able to help.

=Tony Meyer

---