[Spambayes] Email header

Greg Lee greg at parkoneasc.com
Wed Feb 25 20:09:13 EST 2004

MRI Template 1

                 Park One
                  Associates

                   I have activated SpamBayes. Great program! Problem is
that it will not allow access to information required to format our email
header (this one probably has empty boxes). We have to go out over the web
to grab format pieces to construct our email header. I cannot figure out how
to tell SpamBayes to allow it though. Help!

                  Thanks

                        Greg Lee

                        PARK ONE ASSOCIATES
                        A Management Recruiters Network Affiliate
                        www.parkoneasc.com

                        greg at parkoneasc.com

                        Phone: (414) 359-9494

                        Fax: (414) 359-9495

                   Growing Companies.....Building Careers.....Fulfilling
Dreams