[Spambayes] Email header

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Wed Feb 25 23:14:23 EST 2004

> Problem is that it will not allow access to information
> required to format our email header (this one probably
> has empty boxes). We have to go out over the web to grab
> format pieces to construct our email header. I cannot
> figure out how to tell SpamBayes to allow it though.

Sorry, I'm really not sure what you mean.  Are you trying to add a header to
all incoming mail?  Outgoing mail?  SpamBayes shouldn't interfere with this,
AFAICT.

Could you let us know:

  1. What version of SpamBayes you are using.
  2. Which SpamBayes application you are using (Outlook plug-in, sb_server,
sb_filter, sb_imapfilter, ...)
  3. Exactly what you're trying to do (send mail?  Receive it?)
  4. What's going wrong (is some sort of error occuring?  Does nothing
happen when something should?)

Sorry I can't be of more immediate use!

=Tony Meyer

---