[Spambayes] Email header

Kenny Pitt kennypitt at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 26 09:34:40 EST 2004

> Great program! Problem is that it will not allow access to
> information required to format our email header (this one probably
> has empty boxes).

There were no empty boxes here, unless you count that Outlook 2003
didn't download the pictures until I told it to.  Previous versions of
Outlook would have downloaded and displayed the pictures immediately.

I can't tell exactly where you're having a problem, but SpamBayes
shouldn't have anything to do with including pictures in your mail.
SpamBayes doesn't do anything at all with mail you compose, and it has
no effect on how Outlook displays mail you receive.  It only looks at
the content to classify it as spam or not.  If you are using the Outlook
addin then it will move messages that it thinks are (or might be) spam
to a different folder, but it doesn't change the content of the message.

--
Kenny Pitt