[Spambayes] Inadvertent Deleting As Spam Two Messages

Robin Inskip rinskip at ualberta.ca
Fri Feb 27 02:09:24 EST 2004

It had to happen but today I made two mistakes by deleting good messages
into "Delete as Spam"  One reason is that I seem to have lost the "remove
from possible junk mail and put in the inbox" button.

Can I fish up these two messages from Spam Deletes?  Both Senders of
Messages are Welcome emails for me and I don't want them blocked out.  Also
any suggestions about finding the "remove from junk mail and put in inbox"
button. I did look at the troubleshooting guide but didn't find a pertinent
section.

Thanks for any help.

Robin