[Spambayes] Does SpamBayes work under Opera?

Albrecht Trefftz trefftz at attglobal.net
Fri Feb 27 14:33:31 EST 2004

Hi, just to inform you, that I believe there could be something wrong with
the downloadable files:

I am using opera, so I go within your webpage to "Platforms" - "Windows",
than, under "Non Outlook solutions" I click on the link "Installation
program" and the download site offers for download the file:

 - spambayes-1.0a9.exe.

This installation does not offer the possibility to configure the email-
address settings (user accounts, password, etc.)

If I go to "Outlook 2000/XP/2003" and click on "download the installation
program", it offers me identically the same file for download:

 - spambayes-1.0a9.exe

Can you give me a helping hand?

Thanks very much,

Albrecht Trefftz