[Spambayes] Does SpamBayes work under Opera?

Kenny Pitt kennypitt at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 27 17:27:00 EST 2004

Albrecht Trefftz wrote:
> I am using opera, so I go within your webpage to "Platforms" -
> "Windows", than, under "Non Outlook solutions" I click on the link
> "Installation program" and the download site offers for download the
> file:
>
>  - spambayes-1.0a9.exe.
>
> This installation does not offer the possibility to configure the
> email- address settings (user accounts, password, etc.)
>
> If I go to "Outlook 2000/XP/2003" and click on "download the
> installation program", it offers me identically the same file for
> download:
>
>  - spambayes-1.0a9.exe
>
> Can you give me a helping hand?

The installation program contains support for both types of
installation, and should prompt you to choose one or the other.  You
want to choose the "Server/Proxy application".

Configuration is done after installation completes, not by the wizard.
It is largely a manual process, but the readme file (readme_proxy.html)
should have enough info to get you going.

--
Kenny Pitt