[Spambayes] can outlook xp, spambayes, and trend micro's pc-cillin co-exist?

Coe, Bob rcoe at CambridgeMA.GOV
Sat Feb 28 11:14:54 EST 2004

You ought to be able to "chain" two or more proxy servers together, as long as you make sure they don't operate on conflicting port numbers. Most (all?) proxy servers allow you to specify both the server-side and client-side port numbers to avoid conflicts.

One thing you probably would want to do is send your outgoing mail to the "highest" SMTP server in the chain, bypassing intervening servers. (Of course you may be sending it through another SMTP server altogether, in which case the issue doesn't arise.)

Bob