[Spambayes] Spam Score Field in Outlook Plugin

Steve Zimmerman StevenAZimmerman at comcast.net
Sat Feb 28 13:02:49 EST 2004

I'm using Outlook 2002.  For unscanned folders, the column is there; it's
just completely empty.  As I mentioned, there's definitely a startup problem
where not all folders get this revised view initially, and until it's well
established in all of them, it may even disappear.  I've seen this problem
in all versions of Outlook when adding any fields via any method to an
established view.  So it may take a little coaxing (at worst) to get this
permanently established in your view.  But it's a lot easier than creating
this field manually in every single folder.

            Steve