[Spambayes] One small (yet critical) feature needed... fake "bounce" reply

Rick Bird, Professor rbird at phx.devry.edu
Sat Jan 3 15:43:26 EST 2004

I LOVE SpamBayes.  I am telling everyone about the software.

SpamBayes only needs one critical feature to make it ideal.  We need to be
able to send a fake "undeliverable" email to the senders of spam.  The
spammers will see the fake "undeliverable" email and then remove our email
address from their lists.  A lot of sellers of lists claim high accuracy
ratings and "live" addresses.  By bouncing back an undeliverable message,
they will look very bad to their clients and/or our addresses will be pulled
off their lists.

Please put this critical feature into the first release update (1.1a1).

Thanks for the great software!

Rick Bird