[Spambayes] One small (yet critical) feature needed... fake "bounce" reply

Tim Stone tim at fourstonesExpressions.com
Sat Jan 3 18:26:52 EST 2004

On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 13:43:26 -0700, Rick Bird, Professor
<rbird at phx.devry.edu> wrote:

> Please put this critical feature into the first release update (1.1a1).

We receive this request about once every 13 seconds, which is
approximately the frequency which you will receive hate email if a spammer
ever uses your address as the From: address in a widely distributed spam.

There is no chance that we will ever include this "feature" in Spambayes.
However, the source is open, and you're more than welcome to add it to
your copy.

--

Vous exprimer; Exprésese; Te stesso esprimere; Express yourself!
Tim Stone