[Spambayes] spam is not moved automatically

Tanya tanyuk_d at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 4 04:46:31 EST 2004

Hi all!

I have the following problem:
I've installed the SpamBayes, performed learning, checked "Enable SpamBayes" and selected all actions as "move". But incoming spam letters are not moved automatically to the spam folder... SpamBayes removes these letters only if I run it manually ("Filter Now" dialog).

All the scores are correct - I've checked this.

I use Winodws NT4 and the latest version of SpamBayes.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for any help!

Tanya