[Spambayes] is this a bug in pop3proxy

tim+spambayes at coote.org tim+spambayes at coote.org
Sun Jan 4 12:26:29 EST 2004

On Sun, Jan 04, 2004 at 03:42:19PM +0000, Richie Hindle wrote:
> Hi Tim,
>
> > Before I submit this as a bug, I'd like to see if anyone else
> > has seen it. I'm running sb_server v 1.07alpha and periodically get
> > a lot of errors that look like they are due to trying to open
> > non-existent cache files.
>
> It's a new one on me.  Can you give us any more information about when it
> happens?

unclear to me - I'm not familiar enough with spambayes. seems to happen around quarter past and quarter to the hour, often recurring once
started. 800+ times since Dec 7 according to my log files (that's the earliest file that hasn't rotated away. Sometimes both ham and spam caches. sometimes just ham. I haven't seen it happen just on spam cache.

if this is new, it's entirely likely that it's a configuration mistake on my part. how can I get more info to find the cause?

cheers

Tim