[Spambayes] is this a bug in pop3proxy

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Sun Jan 4 17:25:33 EST 2004

> > > Before I submit this as a bug, I'd like to see if anyone else has
> > > seen it. I'm running sb_server v 1.07alpha and periodically get a
> > > lot of errors that look like they are due to trying to open
> > > non-existent cache files.
> >
> > It's a new one on me.  Can you give us any more information
> > about when it happens?
> >
> unclear to me - I'm not familiar enough with spambayes. seems
> to happen around quarter past and quarter to the hour, often
> recurring once started.

Could something else be touching the files in those directories?  I've seen
this happen with virus software automatically 'quarentining' files in the
cache directories (if you get mail with a virus, then a copy, with the
virus, will be in the cache directory, after all, and the virus software
isn't to know that it's not going to be executed).