[Spambayes] ToolBar Problem

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Wed Jan 7 17:26:54 EST 2004

> I have a user running the latest version of
> SpamBayes with Outlook 2002. I don't know what
> she did but her SpamBayes toolbar no longer
> displays correctly. There is no Delete As SPAM
> button. The only thing that exists is the SpamBayes
> label but when you click on the down arrow there
> is nothing. She also deleted the Junk E-Mail folder
> so I can't begin to imagine what she did.

Try removing her configuration file.  It's in the SpamBayes data directory
called [profilename].ini, or Outlook.ini.

If that doesn't help, then please attach the most recent SpamBayes log file
(the one that ends with a '1').  This is in the temp directory (the
troubleshooting guide explains how to find it, but it's probably
C:\Documents and Settings\[username]\Local Settings\Temp\Spambayes1.log).

=Tony Meyer

---
Please always include the list (spambayes at python.org) in your replies, and
please don't send me personal mail about SpamBayes. By sending to the list,
you get everyone's help, and avoid a lack of replies when I'm busy.