[Spambayes] POP3Proxy freeze

Sylvain Beucler beuc at beuc.net
Thu Jan 8 01:04:55 EST 2004

Mmm, actually it has nothing to do with 3 accounts on the same server.
It also freezes when I only check one of those accounts only.

However, I am sure that one cause of the freeze is when the remote
server is refusing connection because there already is an active one
(for example, when the previous session was not cleanly closed, and the
server did not noticed it).

--
Sylvain