[Spambayes] Download/Installation Help needed

Marty Migdall martymigdall at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 8 20:31:37 EST 2004

I am trying to download Spambayes to my computer but I can't locate the
download program.  I have the "spambayes-1.0a7.tar" file and I unzipped
into a \program files\Spambayes folder,  but I don't see any
installation files or any exe files at all in it.  I think I may have an
update file but not the current program and I can't seem to find it on
any of the sites I used to find Spambayes.

 I am not a power user but I can navigate and follow directions pretty
well.    It is taking me hours now to get through all the porn I get so
I need a filter badly.

I hope you can send it to me as an attachment in response to this email
or direct me to the right place.  I will need installation information
on the program and the update.

Thanks

Marty