[Spambayes] Outlook98

Maurice Bush mbush at onlinemac.com
Fri Jan 9 02:24:16 EST 2004

Why can't the current version of SpamBayes be used with Outlook98?  I'
unfortunately have a tremendous amount of hardware that has been accumulated
over the years that doesn't have drivers that were developed for anything
above Win98 and it would cost me a fortune to upgrade everything.   I hope
there is some way that I can use SpamBayes and Outlook98 together.

Thank you in advance for a response to this message.

mbush at onlinemac.com

---