[Spambayes] Spambayes & Terminal Server

Channi sandhu channisandhu at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 9 05:09:41 EST 2004

Hi,

I recently downloaded your software and have installed it on my machine. Now
the problem is that I wanted to install  the software just for myself rather
that all users on that machine. Is there a way to delete certain files from
their documents & settings so that they dont get the addin. If not, how does
the software work in terms of its spam database. Does it mean each user will
have to customise their spambayes or can i as the administrator on the
machine comfigure the software once and those settingfs can be used by other
users.

I would be very gratefull if you could answer my queries.

Thanking you in advance

Regards

Channi Sandhu