[Spambayes] SpamBays Will Not Automatically Filter--manual filter works well

Compton, Tim TCompton at us.hydratightsweeney.com
Fri Jan 9 16:47:42 EST 2004

*************Disclaimer*************
This message is confidential and intended solely for the person to whom it
is addressed. It may contain privileged and confidential information. If you
are not the intended recipient you must not read, copy, distribute, discuss,
or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this information
in error, please notify the sender as soon as possible.
**********End of disclaimer**********

 <<spambayes1.log>> For some reason SpamBays will not filter automatically
(no filtering at all) but it filters manually very well.
*	Microsoft Outlook 2000 SR1
*	Windows 2000 version 5
*	6 month old Dell PC

*	SpamBays is enabled
*	No error windows
*	This is a new installation, I am a new user.
*	I restarted Outlook and PC and this did not help
*	Looked through trouble shooting
*	Looked through reported errors

		Thanks,
		Tim Compton