[Spambayes] Moving Filters to another pc

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Sat Jan 10 20:06:38 EST 2004

The FAQ is usually the best bet: <http://spambayes.org/faq.html>

> I've been using Spambayes on my laptop with great success.
> It's fabulous.  Now I am switching from Pocomail to Outlook
> on my ddesktop solely because of Spambayes and would really
> like to move the existing filters on my laptop to the PC so
> I don't have to train a new installation of Spambayes all
> over again.

See FAQ 3.6:

<http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/faq.html#can-i-share-move-my-training-data
-from-one-computer-to-another>

Note that you can use SpamBayes with Pocomail, although you don't get an
integrated solution like with Outlook (you'd need to use sb_server).

=Tony Meyer

---