[Spambayes] notes on sb_server

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Sun Jan 11 23:49:51 EST 2004

> Why not just use POP? Well, IMAP-over-SSL means I can
> get work email securely - can't do this with POP.

Couldn't you use POP-over-SSL?  Not that this would solve things in
SpamBayes terms, though, since sb_server doesn't handle proxying
POP-over-SSL (although there's a very old feature request for it).

> I'll have a look into this. But not soon - so if you've got a
> couple of hours burning a whole in your pocket, go crazy... :)

The graphs from incremental.py are so pretty that they're burning whatever
hours I have at the moment, so it's not likely :).  I'll let you know if I
do decide to, so that we both don't :)