[Spambayes] "Re: ..." classified as junk suspect

Coe, Bob rcoe at CambridgeMA.GOV
Mon Jan 12 16:31:35 EST 2004

Looking up the origin of every possible spam message in the address book might turn out to be a high-overhead operation.

Also, where is it written that people in my address book can never send me mail that I'd consider spam? Numerous viruses have been known to automatically send spam to the victim's correspondents. And I've had a lot of junk forwarded to me by unsophisticated (in the computer sense) friends. If the Outlook plugin ever acquires the "feature" you describe, I think I'd want to be able to turn it off.  ;^)

Bob