[Spambayes] Long Loading Time

Kenny Pitt kennypitt at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 13 09:44:06 EST 2004

Could you be more specific about what you mean by "a long time to load"?
SpamBayes does need a certain amount of time to load and initialize when
Outlook starts. On my system, the average is around 10 seconds extra
when I'm running from source (less if I run from a binary version), but
I don't know if that's typical.

--
Kenny Pitt

  _____