[Spambayes] Spambayes Problem

Ian Warren ianwarren.callidus at btconnect.com
Tue Jan 13 12:30:20 EST 2004

Recently installed Outlook 2002 on a new machine with Windows XP.

We had problems with the files and settings transfer but eventually got
Outlook working.

We installed Spambayes add-in (0.81) which works.

There are 2 problems which we don't know if they are Outlook or Spambayes.

E-mails are downloaded every time we connect until they are deleted from the
server.

When Outlook is shut down we get a Visual Basic error "the macros in this
project are disabled" etc. which has to be closed manually.

Any ideas?